Pro-Tek Engineering are a Made in the Midlands Silver Member
Pro-Tek Engineering specialise in Bespoke and High Precision machining, turning, milling the most complicated components in any metal, fibre or plastic, in any workable size, to any required volume up to Aerospace grade.
Pro-Tek Engineering has always achieved a “Standard of Excellence” which underpins our reputation for both quality and reliability.
We hold AS9100 Rev C accreditations which supports our performance and philosophy.
We have a range of 5 Axis CNC and Vertical machining centres. We also have CNC lathes and a cast of manual machines.
Every automated machine we operate is the latest spec and when it becomes obsolete we upgrade appropriately.
Automotive, Marine, oil and gas, utilities, food, pharmaceutical, high tech or low tech… Regardless of the industry or business you operate in, if you need a component, prototyped, proven, machined, turned, milled, or any combination, you will find we speak your language.
All Company Directors and Machine Operators are qualified engineers and are able to speak with our customers first hand.
Our core objective is to deliver our customer expectations.
Pro-Tek is surrounded by motorways, rail links and airports, placing us at the centre of the engineering Heartlands in The Midlands.
For all informed conversation about any engineering component situation, contact Pro-Tek with confidence on 01789 490490.
Vertical CNC machining centres (3, 4 and 5 axis):
- Mori Seiki NMV3000 5 Axis Machine
- Mori Seiki NMV3000 5 Axis Machine Turning Option
- Mori Seiki NHX4000 Twin Pallet Horizontal Machining Centre - Matsuura MC 800 VG (Interfaced Nikken
4th Axis) (X=800mm Y=500mm Z=600mm), Renishaw Probe & Laser Fitted.
- Matsuura MC 550 VG High Speed IZ 1/50 control, Renishaw Probe & Laser Fitted.
- Leadwell MV40 (Programmable 4th and 5th Axis) (X=1000mm Y=600mm Z=750mm).
- Leadwell V30i Fanuc 01-MC (X=650mm Y=410mm Z=750m), Renishaw Probe Fitted.
-Matsuura MC800VG (X=800 Y=450 Z=650), Programmable 4 th Axis
-Matsuura MC800VF (X=800 Y=450 Z=650), Programmable 4 th Axis
- Mori Seiki SL25 (300mmdia, Z500mm)
- Mori Seiki SL15 (200mmdia, Z500mm)
- Victor Turning Centre
- CAD-CAM Modelling Software: Unigraphics NX7.5.
-CMM Inspection Machine