Pro-Tek Engineering are a Made in the Midlands Silver Member
Having been trading since 1994 our goal has been to deliver and thrive on challenging projects while trying to engineer cost effective solutions from the simple to the most complex parts.
We supply components, engineering services, assemblies and rapid prototypes to numerous industries including defence, satellite systems, scientific instruments, food industry, and steam turbines. Based on offering cost effective manufacturing and machining our capacity extends from a single component or low volume to high batch quantities.
Pro-Tek offers the following manufacturing skills & capabilities:
Machining from solid & castings:
- Prototype applications instead of expensive castings.
- Reduced lead time.
- Zero pattern equipment costs.
- Matsurra 5-axis technology.
- Multi axis mill / turn centre.
- Utilise all major CAD solid model formats.
- Fully integrated Siemans NX CAD / CAM.
- NX machine simulation & optimisation.
- Experienced engineers with broad knowledge base.
Vertical CNC machining centres (3, 4 and 5 axis):
- Mori Seiki NMV3000 5 Axis Machine
- Mori Seiki NMV3000 5 Axis Machine Turning Option
- Mori Seiki NHX4000 Twin Pallet Horizontal Machining Centre - Matsuura MC 800 VG (Interfaced Nikken 4th Axis) (X=800mm Y=500mm Z=600mm), Renishaw Probe & Laser Fitted.
- Mori Seiki SL25 (300mmdia, Z500mm)
- Mori Seiki SL15 (200mmdia, Z500mm)
- Victor Turning Centre
- Modelling Software: Unigraphics NX7.5.